Our Private Small & Large Group tour itineraries are flexible. Are you looking for a Party, Conference Activity or Corporate Function with a difference?
The following are simply suggestions. You ask and we'll make it happen! Over the past few years we have offered some memorable group options:
- US College Students learning Aussie Rules Football skills (handballing and kicking) then enjoying an AFL game with 90000 screaming Melburnians at the MCG.
- English school boys taking Surfing Lessons on Christmas Day
- New Zealand Grand Prix fans exploring Melbourne’s famous sporting venues & enjoying some of our finest at Foster’s Australia Brewery on our Sports Lovers Tour PLUS Brewery Tour
- New Zealand school girls enjoying the Sports Lovers Tour of Melbourne & doing the Haka at Telstra Dome (now Etihad Stadium, yes that was a while ago!)
- Local teachers being educated on the fine local brews on a Melbourne Brewery Tour, 'pulling a beer' and beer trivia competitions over a bbq lunch
- Corporate Groups fighting it out against their colleagues in a Sports Trivia Night
- Uzbekistani teachers ‘blown away’ by the awesome AFL crowd at the MCG
- Canadian Commonwealth Games officials & athletes telling us that our Surf Coast Tour was the best part of their trip to Melbourne during the M2006 Games
- Conference groups seeing their favourite retired horses at Living Legends then enjoying a wine & beer tasting
- Lunch options include The Point at Albert Park, Bbq at Living Legends, George Colombaris' Hellenic Republic with Cooking Demonstrations, Bbq at Carlton BrewHouse, Harbour Town Hotel to name a few.
- Split the group and the non-sports lovers can enjoy an Outlet Shopping Tour
Please call or email us to ask how we can make your group's tour memorable
Melbourne Sports Tour Public Tour Option
Melbourne Sports Lovers Morning Tour with Melbourne Cricket Ground
Melbourne Sports Lovers Morning Tour with National Sports Museum
Melbourne Sports Lovers Morning Tour with Rod Laver Arena
Ultimate Melbourne Sports Tour with Melbourne Sports Ground, Rod Laver Arena PLUS National Sports Museum
Sports Lovers Tour with Melbourne Cricket Ground & National Sports Museum
Sports Lovers Tour with Melbourne Cricket Ground & Rod Laver Arena
Sports Lovers Tour with National Sports Museum & Rod Laver Arena
Melbourne Sports Lovers Plus Tennis & Tour
Melbourne Sports Lovers Tour with Eureka Sky Deck
Melbourne Sports Lovers Tour Plus Eureka Sky Deck & The Edge
Sport & Beer Tour of Melbourne
Check out our other Melbourne tours
2018 Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix will be held March 22-25. It will also be a championship round for the V8 Supercars.