Love your sport? You will love our sports lovers tour with the Rod Laver Arena!
NOTE Rod Laver Arena is currently NOT offering tours due to the redevelopment works being undertaken to get ready for The Australian Open 2018. Please choose a different option until Sept 2017. e.g. Sports Lovers Tour with MCG or National Sports Museum
Explore behind the scenes of the venues that play host to some of Australia's favourite sporting events
Visit Flemington, home of the Melbourne Cup, the race that stops the nation
Drive though the Commonwealth Games Athletes Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit alongside Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
Tour Melbourne & Olympic Parks (Rod Laver Arena), one of the world's busiest sports and entertainment precincts
See the players' change rooms where the top tennis players prepare for victory at the Australian Open Championships each January
Experience the thrill of walking onto Rod Laver Arena* or Margaret Court Arena, noting that they may be set up as an ice skating rink, swimming pool or for a concert...
Go backstage and explore the stars' dressing rooms
- Delve into the history of concerts and sporting events held at the various arenas in the area
- Cafe style lunch included in the docklands precinct
*Note: Rod Laver Arena may not be accessible due to event set up but the tour will proceed all other access areas
Our Tour Host
Melbourne Sports Lovers & Rod Laver Arena Tour
Tour Operates 8.30am-1.30pm Mon to Fri
- Small group public tours
- Small and large private groups available daily on request
- Includes Rod Laver Arena Tour
- City Sports Tour
- Cafe Style Lunch
- NOTE Rod Laver Arena is currently NOT offering tours due to the redevelopment works being undertaken to get ready for The Australian Open 2018. Please choose a different option until Sept 2017.
Included in our prices:
- Sporty City Sights Tour
- Explore Flemington Racecourse
Rod Laver Arena Tour
- Drive around Albert Park Formula 1 Race Circuit
- Lunch at Etihad Stadium Precinct
Melbourne Sports Lovers Tour Departs Federation Square, Russell St- outside entrance to Melbourne Day Tour Centre. Google “Russell Court Melbourne” for map. Pickup available at selected city hotels on request.
Terms and conditions apply to all tours
Single bookings accepted but minimum 6 people required to operate this tour. Due to The Australian Open Tennis Championships this tour will not operate from mid Dec until early Feb
See more reviews on Tripadvisor