Explore Australia's favourite sporting city including an MCG Tour or National Sports Museum. After Docklands lunch, we’ve discovered a funky new craft brewery in Collingwood, Stomping Ground Brewery and Beer Hall.
Unique Melbourne sightseeing tour for Sports & Beer Lovers!
- Enjoy Flemington, home of the Melbourne Cup, the horse race that stops the nation.
- Drive through the Commonwealth Games Athletes Village and around Albert Park, on the Formula 1 Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit alongside Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre.
- Choose between MCG OR OR entry to in to the National Sports Museum.
- Includes cafe style lunch at the Docklands Precinct
- PLUS a tour of the Stomping Ground Brewery. All tours and tastings are Cicerone-led, which is a fancy way to say that your guides are some of the most passionate and knowledgeable beer drinkers around. Groups are shown through the 20-hectolitre brewery, guided through the brewing process and given the chance to taste a wide variety of beer styles. Whether you're new to craft beer or an old pro, the Stomping Ground tasting experience is not to be missed.
- The tour concludes with complimentary samples of 6 of Stomping Ground's finest.
- Please note the afternoon CUB Carlton United Brewery Tour and Tastings requires groups of 10 or more people is still available on request. We have changed our Public Sport & Beer Tour option from CUB to Stomping Ground as of March 2017. Private Tour Option at Carlton United BrewHouse
Our Tour Host
SPORTS & BEER LOVERS TOUR OF MELBOURNE
- Operates Monday to Friday 8.30am-Approx 4.15pm Code: SLB
- Small and large PRIVATE groups available DAILY on request
- Includes Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tour OR Entry into National Sports Museum (NSM OPTION)
- City Sports Tour
- NEW* Stomping Ground Brewery Tour and Tastings
- TO BOOK please complete below or Contact Us for group queries
Included in our prices;
- Sporty City Sights Tour
- Explore Flemington Racecourse
- Either Melbourne Cricket ground (MCG) Tour Or Entry into National Sports Museum at The MCG
- Drive around Albert Park Formula 1 Race Circuit
- Cafe style Lunch included in the Docklands Precinct
- Brewery Tour and Tastings at Stomping Ground Brewery and Beer Hall
If your preferred tour date is not available please contact us for alternative tour or date options
Open toe shoes/sandals are not permitted within brewing production area. Numerous stairs. (Tour not available to persons under 18 years)
Individual bookings accepted but This tour requires 6 people to depart. Individual bookings are accepted.
Terms and conditions apply to all tours
Melbourne Sports Lovers Tour Departs Federation Square, Russell St - outside entrance to Melbourne Day Tour Centre. Google “Russell Court Melbourne” for map. Pickup available at selected city hotels on request.
Check out our other Melbourne tours
2018 Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix will be held March 22-25. It will also be a championship round for the V8 Supercars.