Love your sport? You will love our sports lovers tour with the National Sports Museum and Rod Laver Arena!
- Explore behind the scenes of the venues that play host to some of Australia's favourite sporting events.
- Visit Flemington, home of the Melbourne Cup, the horse race that stops the nation.
- Drive though the Commonwealth Games Athletes Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit alongside Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre.
- Explore The National Sports Museum, located at the iconic MCG, features more than 2500 sporting artefacts and extensive multi media displays. Showcasing the great moments in Australia's sporting history, the museum will include a number of permanent and temporary exhibitions focused on Australian football, boxing, basketball, cricket, cycling, Olympic and Paralympic Games, soccer, tennis, rugby union, and rugby and rugby league. Also included will be the MCG story and an extensive interactive area for kids of all ages. More than just a museum, it captures the spirit of Australian sporting life and relives the moments that have shaped Australia's rich sporting traditions and cultural heritage
- Cafe Style lunch included in the Docklands Precinct.
- Enjoy a players point of view as you are taken through the Australian Open Tournament Control. See the change rooms used by the world’s best tennis players. Walk along the Walk of Fame, up to the super boxes and VIP hospitality areas, inside the media centre theatrette and, if current performances allow, onto the Arena.
- An unforgettable experience for sports lovers
- Enjoy lunch at the Etihad Stadium precinct
One of our Sports Mad Tour Hosts:
Melbourne Sports Lovers with National Sports Museum Code: (SLNSMRLA)
Tour Operates 8.30am-3.30pm Mon to Fri
- Small group public tours
- Small and Large Private Groups Available Daily on Request
- Entry into National Sports Museum @ The MCG
- Rod Laver Arena Tour
- City Sports Tour
- Cafe Style Lunch
- HINT If your preferred date is not available please Contact Us for a close alternative tour combo or date
Included in our prices;
- Sporty City Sights Tour
- Explore Flemington Racecourse
- National Sports Museum at The MCG
- Rod Laver Arena Tour
- Drive around Albert Park Formula 1 Race Circuit
- Cafe Lunch included in the Docklands Precinct
Melbourne Sports Lovers Tour Departs Federation Square, Russell St - outside entrance to Melbourne Day Tour Centre. Google “Russell Court Melbourne” for map.Pickup available at selected city hotels on request.
Terms and conditions apply to all tour
See more reviews on Tripadvisor