Experience Melbourne, The Sport's Capital. Anyone for Tennis!?
Explore behind the scenes of the venues that play host to some of Australia's favourite sporting events.
Visit Flemington, home of the Melbourne Cup, the horse race that stops the nation.
Drive though the Commonwealth Games Athletes Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit alongside Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre.
Choose between a tour behind the scenes of The MCG OR Explore The National Sports Museum. (both included until September 2017 due to Rod Laver Arena redevelopment)
An unforgettable experience for sports lovers
Cafe lunch included in the Docklands precinct
ROD LAVER TOUR not available until Sept 2017. Enjoy a players point of view as you are taken through the Australian Open Tournament Control. See the change rooms used by the world’s best tennis players. Walk along the Walk of Fame, up to the superboxes and VIP hospitality areas, inside the media centre theatrette and, if current performances allow, onto the Arena. Delve into the history of concerts and sporting events held at the various arenas in the area.
Experience the excitement of Grand Slam tennis and play for one hour on the same courts as the world's best players. Racquet and ball hire (included) from The Australian Open shop. Please bring tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
Our Tour Host
See more reviews on Tripadvisor
Melbourne Sports Lovers Tour Plus Tennis & Tour
Operates 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday CODE: SLTT
- NOTE Rod Laver Arena is currently NOT offering tours due to the redevelopment works being undertaken to get ready for The Australian Open 2018. Please note this tour will include tours of the MCG and National Sports Museum NOT Rod Laver.
- Small group public tours
- Small and Large Private Groups Available Daily on Request
- Entry into National Sports Museum & The MCG Tour
- 1 Hour Play on Show Courts
- City Sports Tour
- Cafe Style Lunch
- This tour requires TWO PEOPLE to book/play Tennis. It does not operate between mid-December and mid-February due to The Australian Open
- HINT If your preferred date is not available please Contact Us for a close alternative tour combo or date
Included in our prices;
- Sporty City Sights Tour
- Explore Flemington Racecourse
- National Sports Museum OR The MCG Tour (Both until Sept 2017)
- Drive around Albert Park Formula 1 Race Circuit
- Cafe Lunch included int he Docklands Precinct
- Rod Laver Arena Tour (unavailable until Sept 2017)
- 1 Hour Show Court and racquet hire
Minimum 2 people required to book this tour/play tennis. BOOK A TENNIS COACH (or Single Supplement) = Additional $100
Please bring tennis shoes and comfortable clothing
Due to The Australian Open Tennis Championships this tour will not operate from approx Dec 2016 until Feb 9, 2017
Terms and conditions apply to all tours