Minimum number of guests required for tour departures
Prices Shown are in Australian dollars and include GST
Child Rate (0 -14) is 25% off Adult Rate for public tours. Minimum age recommended is 8 years.
Horses, Wine & Beer and Sports Lovers Tour with Brewery no children please
Guests must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol on any of our tours
Rates include all entrance fees and meals as stated in brochure/tour copy
Public tours require minimum of 6 people to operate. Individual booking are excepted
Sports Tours Depart Federation Square, Russell St- outside entrance to Melbourne Day Tour Centre. Google “Russell Court Melbourne” for map.
Selected City Hotel Pick-Ups available on Request
Some venues may not be available on day requested due to events.
*SLamRLA Tour - minimum 4 guests are required to book a morning Sports Lovers Tour with Rod Laver Arena
*SL RLA Tennis Tours not available from mid-December to mid-February due to Australian Open Tennis Championships including Ultimate Sports Tour, Morning Tour with Rod Laver Arena and Tour & Play Tennis
Some alterations to tours/venues may apply - Please consult with our office before brochuring or reproducing our tours.
PUBLIC TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Please advise us within 72 hours of a tour departure of any cancellation to avoid a cancellation fee of 25%
2) No-shows & tours cancelled within 48 hours of a Melbourne Sports Tours departure time may not be refunded
3) Confirmation and pick up time and location must be confirmed 48 hours prior to tour departure
4) Proof of age (over 18) must be shown to consume alcohol on any of our tours
5) Individual bookings accepted but most tours require minimum of 6 people to operate.
6) Melbourne Sports Tours advises guests to have travel insurance. We will not be held responsible for any damages, loss or injuries incurred whilst on tour
7) Melbourne Sports Tours reserves the right to alter itineraries, vehicles and days of operation as required
8) Although every effort is made to adhere to the itinerary specified some venues may not be available on requested day due to events. Every effort will be made to inform the agent/client of tour cancellations/alterations prior to tour date
9) Arena Tours and non-vehicle activities are not operated by Melbourne Sports Tours, nor by persons or companies associated with Melbourne Sports Tours. Therefore, we cannot take any responsibility whatsoever for any injury or loss of any type arising in any manner, including whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
10) In compliance with the laws of responsible serving of alcohol, alcohol will not be served to intoxicated guests and drunk or disorderly patrons will not be permitted to remain with the group & will not be allowed back on our bus.
11) Credit Card and Handling Fees may be charged for cancellations requested by the client
ADDITIONAL GROUP TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Deposit of 50% of Estimated Tour Cost is required at time of booking to enable prepayment of venues
2) Full payment to be made at least 1 week prior to tour departure
3) Payment for cancellations notified between 14 and 5 days prior to commencement - 25% of Estimated Tour Cost (75% for AFL)
4) Payment for cancellations notified less than 72 hours prior to commencement - 75% of Estimated Tour Cost
5) Where cancellation is not notified e.g. No Show - 100% of Estimated Tour Cost will be charged
6) Final numbers & Pick Up Details required 72 hours prior to tour departure
7) Additional numbers will be accepted at the contracted rate until departure if we have availability.
PUBLIC TOUR BLOCKOUT DATES (Other Tours and Groups on request)
Easter - Good Friday April 14 2017 - Easter Monday April 17 2017
ANZAC Day - Tuesday 25th April 2017
Queen's Birthday - Monday 12th June 2017
TBC AFL Grand Final Day Public Holiday Friday September 29 2017
Melbourne Cup Day - Tuesday 7th November 2017
Christmas Period - Friday 24th December 2017 - Wednesday 3 January 2018 (Other tours will be available TBC)
Australia Day Holiday -Friday 26th January 2018
Labour Day - Monday 12th March 2018
Easter - Good Friday March 30 - Easter Monday April 2 2018
*SL RLA /SLTT Tennis Tours not available from mid-December to mid-February due to Australian Open Tennis Championships