Minimum number of guests required for tour departures
Prices Shown are in Australian dollars and include GST
Child Rate (0 -14) is 25% off Adult Rate for public tours. Minimum age recommended is 8 years.
Horses, Wine & Beer and Sports Lovers Tour with Brewery no children please
Guests must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol on any of our tours
Rates include all entrance fees and meals as stated in brochure/tour copy
Public tours require minimum of 6 people to operate. Individual bookings are accepted
Sports Tours depart Federation Square, Russell St- outside entrance to Melbourne Day Tour Centre. Google “Russell Street Extension Melbourne” for map.
Selected city hotel pick-ups available on request
Some venues may not be available on day requested due to events. Guests will be advised prior to the tour.
*SLamAOT Tour - minimum 4 guests are required to book a morning Sports Lovers Tour with Rod Laver Arena
*SLamAOT Tennis Tours not available from mid-December to mid-February due to Australian Open Tennis Championships including Ultimate Sports Tour, Morning Tour with Rod Laver Arena and Tour & Play Tennis
ALL venues are active event sites and therefore subject to closure to non-event visitors. For example: Flemington Racecourse is not available to tours during Melbourne Cup Carnival; Albert Park and the GP Circuit are unavailable the week prior to and for a day after the Australia Formula 1 Grand Prix; Australian Open tours only operate on Mondays & Fridays and do not operate from mid-December through to mid-February; and MCG Tours are unavailable at certain times on event days.
Some alterations to tours/venues may apply - Please consult with our office before brochuring or reproducing our tours.
PUBLIC TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Please advise us within 72 hours of a tour departure of any cancellation to avoid a cancellation fee of 25%
2) No-shows & tours cancelled within 48 hours of a Melbourne Sports Tours departure time may not be refunded
3) Confirmation and pick up time and location must be confirmed 48 hours prior to tour departure
4) Proof of age (over 18) must be shown to consume alcohol on any of our tours
5) Individual bookings accepted but most tours require minimum of 6 people to operate.
6) Melbourne Sports Tours advises guests to have travel insurance. We will not be held responsible for any damages, loss or injuries incurred whilst on tour.
7) Melbourne Sports Tours reserves the right to alter itineraries, vehicles and days of operation as required.
8) Although every effort is made to adhere to the itinerary specified some venues may not be available on requested day due to events. Every effort will be made to inform the agent/client of tour cancellations/alterations prior to tour date.
9) Arena Tours and non-vehicle activities are not operated by Melbourne Sports Tours, nor by persons or companies associated with Melbourne Sports Tours. Therefore, we cannot take any responsibility whatsoever for any injury or loss of any type arising in any manner, including whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
10) In compliance with the laws of responsible serving of alcohol, alcohol will not be served to intoxicated guests and drunk or disorderly patrons will not be permitted to remain with the group & will not be allowed back on our bus.
11) Credit Card and Handling Fees may be charged for cancellations requested by the client
ADDITIONAL GROUP TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Deposit of 50% of Estimated Tour Cost is required at time of booking to enable prepayment of venues
2) Full payment to be made at least 1 week prior to tour departure
3) Payment for cancellations notified between 14 and 5 days prior to commencement - 25% of Estimated Tour Cost (75% for AFL)
4) Payment for cancellations notified less than 72 hours prior to commencement - 75% of Estimated Tour Cost
5) Where cancellation is not notified e.g. No Show - 100% of Estimated Tour Cost will be charged
6) Final numbers & Pick Up Details required 72 hours prior to tour departure
7) Additional numbers will be accepted at the contracted rate until departure if we have availability.
PUBLIC TOUR BLOCKOUT DATES (Other Tours and Groups on request)
Annually recurring Block Out Dates
Easter Period - Good Friday through to and including Easter Monday annually
ANZAC Day - 25th April Annually
Christmas Period 24th December through to January 2nd annually
Remaining 2019 Dates
AFL Grand Final Day Public Holiday Friday September 27 2019
Melbourne Cup Day - Tuesday 5th November 2019
Australia Day Holiday - Monday 27th January 2020
Labour Day - Monday 9th March 2020
*SL AOT /SLTT Tennis Tours not available from mid-December to mid-February due to Australian Open Tennis Championships
*SL NSM Tours are not available until March 2020 due to renovation works at National Sports Museum. LC tours will operate on an altered itinerary during this time.